Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our "Tomorrow is human" vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference.
This is how our team has grown to more than 7000 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses' and entrepreneurs' ambitions.
Description du poste :
The aim of the Administrative & Finance department is to support Mantu growth, as well as ensuring a sustainable and optimized impact on the overall business, and the different practices or brands.
The department is to support key decisions by providing relevant business information, accurate data and analyses reports that are instrumental to optimal management and efficient planning for the Group's future.
The Group Controlling Team's main objective is to produce and analyze consolidated financial data with the aim of producing Gap analysis and finding areas for improvement to achieve sustainable profitability.
As Technical Group Financial Controller (GFC), your responsibilities will include but be not limited to:
* Taking over the responsibility of several automated processes (monthly closing) in Python Script,
* Participating in the support and in the continuous improvement of those processes,
* Taking over the responsibility of manual processes (monthly closing) …
* … in order to automate them (python scripts, VBA, or RPA technologies)
* Participating in the creation of PowerBI reports for Group and Corporate Controlling Teams
* Reviewing and challenge the analyses made by the Administrative and Financial Managers
* Supervising the Group's monthly closing process
* Reviewing the Weekly Management Report production
* Overseeing Group data consolidation (gap analysis, adjustments…)
* Identifying and build processes and guidelines for local controllers.
Ideal Profile :
* You have a master's degree in engineering with specialty in Finance, or a double degree Engineering & Finance.
* You are fluent in English and French.
* You are eager to work in an international team.
* You already have a first experience working in process automation development with Python, in a finance department (internships and gap year included)
* You have extensive skills in Excel and VBA, but also good skills in Python. An experience using PowerBI and/or UiPath technologies would be a bonus.
* You are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
* You are creative with a critical mindset, willing to bring innovative ideas in our finance department.
* An entrepreneur and business mindset will help you to onboard and grow within the Group.